Sunday, July 22, 2012

It happened again...

Here I am fucking up everything in my life again! My best friend hates me! The boy that I love just dropped me for no reason and won't talk to me! Then I fight with my mom and step dad! And have no fucking dad anymore! And I just feel like everything is my fault! Great right!? So fuck everything and everyone! I gave in! I relapsed! Yes it fucking happened! And I feel like burden to everyone especially my bestfriend! I can't do anything about except cry but then I just feel like a huge pussy! So yes there is nothing I can do but break down but I know that I can't! I hate my fucking life! So here I am fucking up my life and everything! I'm no good to anyone! Thanks! Fucking good night! I'm can't keep it together anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment