Monday, January 30, 2012

Starting New

Last night I was able to say it out loud and tell someone, I am trying my hardest to never EVER do it again. I am done cutting. I went to far and cannot do it anymore. It feels so good to be able to say it. However, actually doing it will be a little bit harder. It makes me happy, to be able to say I am done. No matter what I do I am going to try to hold back every single time I have the urge. It feels so good to be able to say that. I have been saying it to myself for a little while now but it didn't stop me the other night. But when I was able to actually say it to someone and have them tell me it make them so happy to hear that it made me think that I can do it, I can stop. I know it is going to be very hard, it is a terrible addiction. I will have to ease myself into it but I can overcome it, I know I can. I have a special someone watching over me and giving me strength. (Thanks Daddy) I am starting off new and going to be happy and not harm myself any more. I CAN DO THIS! I want to be able to tell people my story that I was able to stop and that I will be much happy. Now, I know I have the help of several of my friends. I know that one of my friends, David, will help me no matter what, he said he will always be there when I need someone. When I can tell everyone, such as Chris, Annie, Abi, Megan, Alyssa, Tanner, and some others, they will also help me. I am very blessed to have these people in my life even the people that were not mentioned. I can finally look past all the bad stuff and see all the good in my life. It feels amazing to say I am stopping. Thank you for giving me the strength and finally being able to tell someone about it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment